Subrata Majumder obtained Master of Science degree in Statistics from University of Bombay & followed it with a Post-graduate certificate in Operations Research, from Operations Research Society of India. Mr. Majumder’s career span has been more than 35 years in the domain of Information Technology. He has worked in various well known organizations which include Indian Oxygen Ltd. ( currently BOC Ltd.), INCAB & J.Thomas & Co.Pvt. Ltd.
- Experience in Process design & Project management for complex ITeS government projects, specializing in Digitization of Document management of very large volumes.
- Experience in Business Development, Corporate Affairs and Administration.
- Experience in Human Resources Management including legal aspects of HR, and IR.
- Experienced in all aspects of IT management for large organizations.
- Experienced in managing large teams.
- Active Industry networking.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional activities – positions held
Management Committee Member of Computer Society of India, Kolkata Chapter.
- Convener of Information Technology Committee of Calcutta Tea Traders Association (CTTA) .
- Member of Tea Board of India Task Force on Information Dissemination and Development of Information Portal.